Washington, N.J., August 31, 2023 – The administration at The Arc of Warren County is pleased to announce the organization’s 2023 Community Excellence Award recipients. The event will be held at 6 p.m. on November 16, 2023 at Bello Giorno Estates in Belvidere.
Awardees were nominated by staff, residents, and members of The Arc of Warren County for advancing the mission of The Arc of Warren County for their work with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Community Excellence Award recipients for 2023 will include the following individuals:
- Julianna Altonjy of Unity Music Therapy, LLC. (Circle of Joy Award)
- Michele and Roy Levisay (Embracing Family Award)
- Rachel Senger of Harmony School District (Educator of the Year Award)
- Jim Travis of Otterstedt Insurance Agency (Community Partner Award)
- Bill Whitney of William A. Whitney Plumbing and Heating (Distinguished Service Provider Award)
- Carolyn “Kerry” Wolf (Trailblazer Award)
“We are so pleased to honor these individuals in this manner,” says Annamaria Lalevee, Chief Development and Communications Officer for The Arc of Warren County. “They have all made a significant impact to The Arc of Warren County and our community, in general, so we feel it is important to recognize them for their commitment.”
The evening will include live music by the Charli Newberry Quartet.
Members of the community are invited to attend this event and sponsorship opportunities are available. Cost is $50 per person. Those who are interested in attending can email email@example.com or call (908) 223-0884.