Direct Support Professionals Needed
Looking for a career that is challenging, diverse and rewarding? Do you have patience, energy and compassion? Why not explore one of the many opportunities available at The Arc/Warren? We are currently accepting applications for full and part-time staff to work with individuals with developmental disabilities in a variety of community settings.
Apply today! Click to open our employment application.
Please download the application and save it to your computer, and then fill it in. After you have filled it in, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may print it, sign it, and either fax it to 908.689.4096 or mail it to The Arc/Warren, c/o Marianne Gasper, PO Box 389, Washington, NJ 07882.
Positions involve providing support, supervision and training in the areas of self-help, domestic skills, socialization, recreation and other daily living skills. We have openings in various locations throughout Warren County, including Alpha, Asbury, Belvidere, Bloomsbury, Hackettstown, Knowlton Township, Oxford, Phillipsburg, Port Murray and Washington.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, and possess a valid driver’s license and high school diploma/GED for most positions. Other requirements vary by position.
Why choose The Arc?
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent health benefits with low employee contribution to medical and dental benefits. Only 10% of monthly premium is covered by the employee
- Generous paid time off including 13 paid holidays
- An employee assistance program
- A competitive 403B program
- Comprehensive training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Friendly work environment
- Job satisfaction: At the end of the day, you’ll know you’ve helped make a difference in the life of a person who has a developmental disability.
Does working for Warren County’s largest private provider of quality service and support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and their families, appeal to you? Then please call Marianne Gasper, Director of Human Resources, 908.689.7525 ext 251, or email her at email@example.com today!
Not sure if the position of Direct Support Professional would be a good fit for you? Take a look at our Realistic Job Preview to get a more in-depth picture of what it’s like to work with us.
To get an even better idea of the job of a Direct Support Professional, please watch the video below, from The Arc of Monroe, NY: