Aerilyn Colon Miriellys Colon and her husband, Alex, learned before their daughter was born that she would have severe disabilities. Their daughter, Aerilyn, was to have Trisomy 13 – a condition that is so rare that it is not talked about very much. Click here to read more about Aerilyn’s story…
- Internationally Renowned Speaker to be Featured at Autism Acceptance Month Event
- The Arc of Warren County Enters into a Memorandum of Understanding with The Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault Crisis Center of Warren County
- The Arc of Warren County and The House of The Good Shepherd’s Golf Partnership Garnered Successful Results
- Don’t Miss The 3rd Annual Arc of Warren County Food Truck Fest at Donaldson Farms on July 24, 2021!
- Attention Fitness Enthusiasts: A Tri Mountain Lake Sprint Triathlon Benefiting The Arc of Warren County is Scheduled for July 17, 2021 in Liberty Township
- The Arc of Warren County is the Recipient of Student Fundraiser
- The Arc of Warren County is Awarded a Grant from the Greenwich Autism Alliance Foundation for $3,000