Aerilyn Colon Miriellys Colon and her husband, Alex, learned before their daughter was born that she would have severe disabilities. Their daughter, Aerilyn, was to have Trisomy 13 – a condition that is so rare that it is not talked about very much. Click here to read more about Aerilyn’s story…
- 2nd Annual Arc of Warren County Food Truck Fest is Coming Soon!
- The Arc of Warren County and The House of the Good Shepherd Join Forces for First Golf Classic
- The 2020 Arc of Warren County Radiothon with WRNJ Radio Surpasses its Goal
- Don’t Miss The 2nd Annual Arc of Warren County Food Truck Fest at Donaldson Farms on August 8, 2020
- Hackettstown Rotary Foundation to Name Warren County Technical School Scholarship in Memory of Longtime Executive Director of The Arc of Warren County Foundation and Rotary Member
- Early Intervention Newsletter April 2020
- 30th Annual Radiothon with WRNJ