Aerilyn Colon Miriellys Colon and her husband, Alex, learned before their daughter was born that she would have severe disabilities. Their daughter, Aerilyn, was to have Trisomy 13 – a condition that is so rare that it is not talked about very much. Click here to read more about Aerilyn’s story…
- The Arc of Warren County is Awarded a Grant from the Greenwich Autism Alliance Foundation for $3,000
- Help Make This Year’s Radiothon for The Arc of Warren County with WRNJ Virtually Fantastic Once Again!
- Carinne Buzzuto, The Arc of Warren County’s Training Coordinator and Self-Advocacy Adviser, Will Receive the Exceptional Direct Support Professional of the Year Award from the New Jersey Statewide Self-Advocacy Network
- Staples in Mansfield Donates $1,400 in Supplies to The Arc of Warren County through their Care Packages Program
- The Arc of Warren County Will Hold a Virtual Event in Honor of Developmental Disabilities Month and World Down Syndrome Day on March 19, 2021
- Special Olympics New Jersey Donates Almost $800 Worth of Game Equipment to The Arc of Warren County
- Robyn Gardella: The Arc of Warren County Employee Has a Love of Humanity